12/6/12

Realistic Human Mesh Animation Ready (W.I.P)

Been working on making some Realistic Human Meshes that are animation ready. I have been working on those for about 2 hours today along with some trial and error test animation
While messing around with some bones in 3ds max, I was noticing that I was having an issue with the knees bending. If you just allow polygons to go around the leg, when animating it the polys would pull through each other during the animation (very frustrating.) I played around with a couple different ideas on paper and ended up picking this type of correctly bendable knee.
Some more images and turbosmooths
Also have been making this mesh on a 1 to 1 ratio with a real person. I found some images on http://www.3d.sk/ Their you can find many reference images for anatomy purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment